Three Card Poker is a popular, lightweight casino game that is easy to learn and fun to play. The goal of the game is to make the best poker hand possible, using only three cards. You can win in two different ways: against the dealer, and based on the strength of your individual hand of cards.
Even for guests who are not experienced poker players, three card poker is an accessible game that they will pick up quickly and easily. Our friendly and knowledgeable dealers are happy to explain the game to anyone who wants to play.
Three Card Poker Table Details
All of our poker tables are built using the highest quality materials, exactly like the tables that you would find in Las Vegas, or a professional poker tournament.
- Our three card poker tables can comfortably accommodate up to 7 guests at a time.
- The table itself is 6’x4′, but we recommend reserving a larger 8’x5’ space, so that your players can sit comfortably, and spectators can watch the game unfold.
- All of our products are built with the highest quality materials. Each table has leather arm rests and professional quality casino speed felt, just like you would expect to see in a professional casino.
- Tables come with two decks of professional Copag brand playing cards, and 500 clay chips in denominations ranging from $5 to $100.
How to Play Three Card Poker
During a game of three card poker, you are only playing against the dealer, and not the other players at the table. You only need to worry about what your cards are, and what cards the house has.
The game begins with each player placing an ante bet. Then, the dealer gives the house and each player three cards. The dealer’s cards are face down, but you can always look at your own cards.
After seeing your cards, you can decide whether to fold or call based on the strength of your hand. If you fold, your ante bet is lost. However, if you call, you must increase your bet by the size of your original ante bet.
How do you win three card poker?
- Check to see if the dealer qualifies: The dealer needs to have a queen-high or better to qualify. If they do not, players win even money on the ante bet and a play bet is a push.
- If the dealer does qualify: Compare the strength of your hand against the dealer’s hand. If your hand is better, you win even money on both ante bets and play bets. If the dealer has the stronger hand, ante bets and play bets both lose. On a tie, it is a push.
- You also win on a straight or better: There is a special bonus in three card poker. No matter what the dealer has, players win an ante bonus if they can show a straight or better.
Why Get Your Casino Party Rentals From FHC Events?
We have been providing high quality professional casino rentals since 2001. Our game tables have been featured in professional poker tournaments, TV shows, and movies. All of our products are made with the highest quality materials, to look and feel just like the tables you play on in Las Vegas.
If you are hosting a large event, we offer discounts on multiple table rentals. We can also spice up any rental package with our casino showgirls, who will bring fun, authenticity, and excitement to your Vegas themed event.
Contact us at (888) 599-0104 to begin planning your perfect casino party today. We can help you select the best rental packages, that will bring your Las Vegas dreams to life.